With so many in-person conferences and events cancelled, I’m excited to be presenting at iDEAFest 2020, a virtual (all online) 2 day conference on April 21 and 22.
The two-day event will be all online, and only costs $99 to attend.
Speakers will include:
- Ty Schieber, Chair of the DoD Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) Accreditation Body (AB), will keynote the first day, providing updates on how CMMC and how the next several months will look
- A panel of Cyber Security experts, including several CMMC AB members will discuss CMMC
- Jim Bouchard, “The Sensei Leader,” will be keynoting the second day, focused on self-organization and leadership
- Jeff Dalton, author of Great Big Agile, will be talking about how NOT to judge Agile maturity
- Jeremey Berriault will talk about how Agile is changing leadership and organizational culture
- Ron Lear and Michael West will discuss CMMI 2.0, Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), and how to build high performing organizations
- Tim Zeller will discuss “Agile Performance Management,” a new idea for effective performance reviews
I’ll be presenting on the fundamentals, and lessons learned, of building an enterprise information security program.
Sixteen speakers, two days – and all for only $99! I hope you’ll join me for the conference and the virtual happy hours/Q&As at the end of each day. Register at iDEAFest2020.org.